Thursday 2 August 2012

Photoshoot with Kim, Era and Yna

Salam to all of you who's viewing this post. How r ya? Hope u guys are allright and tight! This post is about a photoshoot that i've done recently that i thought to myself, " hey, rather than going farfar places , its better for me to try and shoot at location in Shah Alam. I mean, its where i live and i know some prettyyyyyyyy places. hahahaha. So, without further ado, enjoy. ;)


My makeup artist/model, Yna.
                                     
This is Kim .

My makeup artist/model, Yna. 

This is Era . 

This is Kim .

This is Kim .
So there you have it. And yes, all of this location are in Shah Alam. Where? give me somesome and i'll tell ya somesome. haha. XD Leave your creative comments and critic's below, and tell me what can i improve i the future, Sincerly, uzair(jay) . Peace, Salam. (ps, click on the image for a bigger view aite)

No comments:

Post a Comment