Friday 24 August 2012

Faces of the village

Salam everyone! First of all , i want to say SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all my muslim and non-muslims friends. So sorry i didnt have the time to wish it earlier. :( Anywho, this raya i head back to my village, Terengganu. Im half Terengganu and Kedah. Its been a while since i've been to my village. After seeing my village now, not much has change i must say except for the new buildings and better roads. The second day of raya, i decided to go out, take my camera with my portrait lens and head out to the city and village to see how people celebrate their raya. Unfortunately, not all of us really enjoyed raya. Enough talking and let the images talk. Thats all i can say.








Be grateful with what you have now because some people are not lucky/simple life like you. Some of them had to work on the second day of raya to make a living. They cant afford to take a day off. When asked, "why arent you with your family? Isnt raya a special day for your family to get together and ask forgiveness?" They replied, " raya is just A special day. But my family are ALWAYS special to me. If i dont feed them, how will they live? I rather sacrifice raya for the happiness of my family. "Kalau kita ingat kita susah ingat, ada orang lagi susah dari kita. 

No comments:

Post a Comment