Thursday 2 August 2012

Project "lalang" #2

Yup you guessed it, more lalang. hahaha. Somehow im attracted to it, even though they itch like s*#t but, a lil sacrifice for a good pictures is not much to ask. This photoshoot was done with me and a friend of mine , Raja Karim. He introduced to me the models, we had a chat and its all good. There were two model, Rene and Shella. I really love this photoshoot because the models could deliver the expression and poses that i want. So , without further a do, here you go . :)







There you have it. So tell me about the photoshoot. Dont forget to leave a comment below and remember to click on the image for a bigger and better view. Peace! Salam.
Please visit my 500px website/portfolio for better view.
http://500px.com/photo/9681223

No comments:

Post a Comment