Tuesday 7 August 2012

Project tengkorak *.*

For this entry, i've made a fine art plus photo manipulation image which combines a normal photo of anything of anyone (in this case, my friends) and combine that image with another image. Thats called Photo manipulation, you manipulate the image to create something new. Complicated? Yes indeed. But there are many online tutorials that can teach you how to do it so no worries. I'll give a tutorial on how to edit like my pictures below if there are people requesting a tutorial. In Bahasa Melayu. So, here it is. Check it out :)




So how is it? Like it, rate it, tell me about it in the comment section below. Dont be shy, just say anything you want about the picture (dont talk nonsense) . And yes, if there is a request for tutorial, insyaAllah i'll do one when i have the time. Peace! Salam. 
For better view pls visit my 500px website/portfolio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment